When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- You can save 11% off the monthly cost of Starz if you subscribe to a quarterly plan.
- A three-month subscription to the on-demand streaming service costs $24.
- New members can also get a free, one-week trial of Starz.
Want to start watching shows like “American Gods” and “Outlander?” A subscription to the Starz streaming service could be just what you’re looking for. Starz is currently offering a discounted rate for subscribers who choose to pay quarterly.
Right now, new and returning subscribers can get three months of Starz for $24 — that’s just $8 a month and a total savings of $3 compared to paying the regular $9 monthly price. The discounted rate even includes a free trial period.
A Starz subscription offers unlimited HD streaming and offline downloads, plus families can watch on up to four screens at once with a single account. The streaming service is full of exclusive content, like the Sony films “Spider-Man” and “Jumanji: the Next Level,” along with its own original series like “Outlander,” “The White Princess,” and “American Gods.”
You can stream Starz on many devices, making it easy to watch your favorite shows and movies on smartphones, media players, select smart TVs, and Xbox One consoles. TV subscribers can also add Starz as an additional channel. You can check if your provider is Starz-compatible here.
How to get 3 months of Starz for $24
- Go to the Starz offer page and provide an email address to create your account.
- Add the quarterly subscription plan to your cart.
- Enter your payment information.
- Choose a password to finish creating your account.
Your subscription to Starz will automatically renew for $24 every three months unless you cancel.
How to get a free Starz trial
The regular Starz plan costs $9 a month after your trial ends.