Amazon’s $50 discount on the newest iPad Air — the biggest we’ve seen so far — has returned for a limited time only. Bag yours today with 64GB of storage and Wi-Fi connectivity for just $549, or upgrade to a 256GB model for just $699.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items. Read our reviews policy.
The new iPad Air is Apple’s first and (currently) only tablet with a blazing-fast A14 Bionic processor, which makes it even faster than the 2020 iPad Pro. It also packs a stunning Liquid Retina display, Touch ID, and impressive stereo speakers.
The device made its official debut just a few months ago, and you can already enjoy a generous discount on yours if you buy it today on Amazon.
Save $50 on the new iPad Air
These are the models and color options on offer:
- 64GB, Wi-Fi, sky blue — $549 ($50 off)
- 64GB, Wi-Fi, silver — $549.99 ($49.01 off)
- 64GB, Wi-Fi, green — $549.99 ($49.01 off)
- 256GB, Wi-Fi, space gray — $699 ($50 off)
- 256GB, Wi-Fi, sky blue — $699 ($50 off)
- 256GB, Wi-Fi, green — $699 ($50 off)
- 256GB, Wi-Fi, rose gold — $699 ($50 off)
- 64GB, Cellular, silver — $679 ($50 off)
- 64GB, Cellular, rose gold — $679 ($50 off)
In addition to the features mentioned above, the new iPad Air packs USB-C connectivity, support for the newest Apple Pencil, and a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera.
We don’t expect these discounts to last long — savings on the new iPad Air are still pretty rare at the moment — so take advantage of them while you can! And don’t miss these awesome offers on Apple headphones:
Note: On some deals, Cult of Mac might earn a small commission through an affiliate link. However, we pick our daily Deals & Steals strictly on their potential value to our readers.